Please Join Hackettstown as we Celebrate 2024 in a BIG, New way! The Town of Hackettstown, its police department, the Hackettstown Business Improvement District and other local businesses will be hosting Hackettstown’s First Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration.
This includes activities from participating businesses and a sweet surprise from Mars Wrigley—the event will include a countdown with the help of an M&M’S® lentil drop at midnight. This will be an unforgettable experience for the community.
This year’s festivities will take place in the heart of Hackettstown at the intersection of Main Street and Grand Avenue from 9:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., and it will be a night to remember.
- When: December 31, 2023 – 9PM to 12:30AM
- Where: Main Street & Grand Ave.
What to Expect
- Groove to the beats of DJ SC3 Entertainment
- Free giveaways (while supplies last) from Hackettstown Medical Center, Centenary University, and WRNJ Radio
- TSA Cheerleaders from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- M&M’S® lentil drop at midnight
Come experience Hackettstown’s extensive restaurant scene, small businesses, and support your local breweries this New Years.
- Man Skirt Brewing – Open 7 to Midnight. Live music by Jeiris Cool Music 7-10 pm
- Czig Meister Brewing-Party from 8pm -12am Live Music by Jungle Jazz Initiative. Cover $10/Adv, $15/door
- Grand Avenue Tavern-NYE Surf and Turf Prime Rib w/MD Style Crab Cake and/or Snow Crab Legs Special, Cover 9pm $20 or Open bar
- $40, Music by @djnappz Kom-Yoon Designs Marley’s Gotham Grille
- Oasis Online Arcade Play until Midnight for only $4 per hour.
- James on Main Special Seatings
- Mama’s Cafe Baci-Reservations accepted, full menu with live acoustic music in the Cafe Baci room. Open Late.
- Toscana Restaurant Special Seatings
Starting at around 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 31 until 2:00 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 1
- Main Street (Route 46) between West Plane St and liberty Street
- West Moore Street between Main Street and Washington Street
- East Moore Street between Main Street and Sharp Street
- High Street (Route 517) between Main Street and Franklin Street
- Grand Avenue between Main Street and Washington Street
Plan an alternate route and expect delays in the area.
No parking zones
Starting at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 31 until 1:00 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 1
- Main Street (Route 46) between Church Street and Liberty Street
- Liberty Street between Main Street and Franklin Street
- Franklin Street between Liberty Street and High Street
Any vehicles parked in the no parking zones will be ticketed and towed.
People are encouraged to park in the municipal lots and side streets. There is free parking on all streets and municipal lots.
Porta-A-Johns will be in Municipal Parking Lot#1 located between High Street and Liberty Street.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in public
- Extra police officers and crossing guards are assigned to the event.