The merchants of Hackettstown invite you to a fun filled day of amazing $2 deals!
From brews to food and beyond, be sure to mark your calendar for August 17th, 2019!
Bea McNally’s –
– Coconut Shrimp with a citrus marmalade
– Mozzarella Sticks served with marinara sauce
– Boneless Buffalo wings
– Bavarian Pretzel Stick with Guinness beer cheese
– Truffle Fries with melted blue cheese crumbles and applewood smoked bacon.
– Fried Pickle Spears served with spicy sauce
– Fried Calamari served with marinara sauce
– Angus Slider, lettuce tomato pickle
– Pulled BBQ Pork Slider
– Vegetable Potstickers, Ponzu sauce
Czig Meister – 4oz. pour of their purple-denoted beer
Greene’s Beans Cafe – 12oz. cold brew OR 12oz. nitro coffee
Homebrew University – $2 Beer Class
Kilhaney’s Pickles – mixed assortment of pickle trays
Mama’s & Cafe Baci – pear purses, which is a sweet pasta filled with pear and gargonzola in a creamy parmesan sauce, cranberries and basil
Man Skirt – 5oz. pour of any beer on the menu AND flights of any 4 beers for $8
Marley’s Gotham Grill –
– Peach Strudel
– Beef Sliders
– Pretzel Nuggets with Cheddar Cheese Gritz
The Sizzle BBQ – chicken and spinach empanadas
The Sub Shack – ‘goody bag’ filled with a slice of their famous #4 (Italian) and a small cup of their famous macaroni salad
Tracey’s Candy Shoppe – fudge
image credits to Total Shape
For more information contact the Hackettstown Business Improvement District, by phone: 908-850-5004 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.