Hackettstown will come alive with the 10th Annual Scarecrow Contest. Businesses will build their scarecrows around town creating a wide variety of characters to take a selfie with.
- Beginning Oct 10th, Find a Scarecrow at any participating business and take a SELFIE.
- Email your photo to SocialMedia@hackettstownbid.com or Share on Facebook and tag @hackettstownbid to enter contest. Submissions due 9 am Nov 1st
- FB photo album live and open for votes (LIKES) Nov 1st-Nov 7th 12pm. Share to collect Votes. Winner notified monday Nov 7th 1pm.
- The selfie with the most LIKES wins $25 BID Bucks to spend in any participating BID business.
PARTICIPATING BUSINESS -LIST WILL CONTINUE TO GROW
- First Presbyterian Church of Hackettstown (291 Main Street) EVENT SPONSOR!
- Bright Smiles 4 Kids (121 Shelley Dr Ste 1A) EVENT SPONSOR!
- Tickners (90 Main Street)
- Global Union Multiservice LLC (121 Main Street)
- Czig Meister Brewery (106 Valentine Street)
- House of Jerky (160 Main Street)
- Kilhaney’s Pickles (173 Main Street)
- Marley’s Gotham Grill (169 Main Street)
- Lodi Welding (133 Willow Grove Street)
- Centerpoint Wellness (350 Willow Grove Street)
- Skylands Family Pharmacy (198 Mountain Avenue)
- Mom N. Pop CBD and Wellness Shop (110 Mill Street)
- WRNJ Radio (In Front of the BID Office 219 Main Street) EVENT SPONSOR!
- Centenary University (In Front of the BID Office 219 Main Street)
- Track Star (In Front of the BID Office 219 Main Street)
Thank you to our generous sponsors: Bright Smiles 4 Kids, John Johnson Automotive Group, The House of the Good Shepherd, Maguire-Scala Memorial Home, Stuber Insurance Agency, QuickCheck, WRNJ