Join the Hackettstown BID every Thursday Night from 6-8 pm through August 24th. Shop, Eat and Drink Locally with Business Specials throughout the Hackettstown Business District.
Schedule of Events Located at the Gazebo (corner of Main and W. Moore St.)
- July 13th ~ ARTstitution FREE Kids Activity LET’S ROCK THE BLOCK!
- July 20th ~ Roots Trio ♫
- July 27th ~ ARTstitution FREE Kids Activity MAIN STREET MASQUERADE
- August 3rd ~ Brass Roots ♫
- August 10th ~ Juke Box Trio ♫
- August 17th ~ Making Faces by Jolene FREE Face Painting
Brass Roots Trio July 20th and New Jersey’s premier rock, soul and R&B horn band-Brass Roots August 3rd
Juke Box Trio plays your favorite rock party hits August 10th
Late Night Thursday Business Specials 6 to 8 pm Every Thursday (More will be added!) Through August 24th
- Hackettstown Public Library 110 Church St. -join Amanda from Aries Moon Crystal for a 45 minute gentle and calming meditation focusing on enhancing mood and aiding people experiencing low energy. Please register at: https://hackettstownlibrary.org/…/energy-booster…/
- Grand Avenue Tavern 109 Grand Avenue–Extended Happy Hour Pricing $5 Rail, $7 House Wine and $1.50 off all beers, bottles and draft.
- Global Union Multiservice LLC~121 Main Street.- $1 off Money Transfers-stop in 6-8 pm for music and a gift.
- Home Sweet Hackettstown ~ 126 Main Street-15% off artist of the week merchandise from 6-8 pm
- Divine Kin ~130 Main Street-FREE pair of “Daily Socks” with purchase of $25 or more
- El Tucan~133 Main Street – Taco Thursday platters! $3 off the platter
- Fromage~159 Main Street – 6-8pm Cheese sampling Luce’s will be open later as well.
- Marley’s Gotham Grill ~169 Main Street -4-9:30 pm Burgers and Brews! Marley’s Burger with your choice of cheese $10.95. Served with bottomless fries and your choice of Yuengling or Miller Lite (under 21 soda or Iced Tea)
- The G&G Big Closet-172 Main Street Open until 8pm-Stop in for specials and sales.
- The Gold Mine~176 Main Street – 1 ounce .999 silver rounds in stock, get them before they’re gone
- Me To You Boutique~ 206 Main Street–Meet local author and get a book signed! Kristina Garlick is the author of more than 20 books.
- Check out Lulu’s Book Nook (Inside Me to You Boutique).-Soft Opening with limited merchandise. Grand Opening Coming Soon!
- Tracey’s Candy Shoppe ~ 210 Main Street -$2 pieces of Fudge
- Czig Meister Brewing ~ 106 Valentine Street – Mention “Late Night Thursday” when ordering a flight, and get an additional 4 oz pour in your flight.
- Greene’s Beans Cafe~313 High Street – Free hot brewed coffee 6pm-8pm as an end of Summer Special!
- Mama’s Café Baci ~ 260 Mountain Avenue -1/2 price Entree with the purchase of another Entree.