In an effort to support the local businesses during this time, the Hackettstown BID presents Late Night Thursdays. Businesses will be encouraged to stay open till 8pm so that visitors can stroll through town, have a bite to eat, and do some shopping. Late Night Thursdays will be EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT through September 24.
LATE NIGHT THURSDAY UPDATE: Visit our outdoor dining tent off Main Street, order food from our BID restaurants, BYOB, and enjoy some great music by Half Nelson with Craig Scott Entertainment.
In addition, Tracey’s Candy Shoppe will be offering 1/4 lb of fudge for $2 (value $4.25) Thursday 5-8pm.
- 6 Daughters Soap Boutique at 152 Main Street – OPENING August 1 – Get a Sneak Peak from 5-8pm and meet the owner, check out the products and receive a free sample.
- A+ Style Leash – $ 5 “Paw”dicure for your Pet
- Hackettstown Health Foods – DRUM CIRCLE – outdoor event – Please bring your own chair! Bring a drum if you have one; we can also provide some drums. We’ve had a good time with our past drum circles each month. limited to 20 attendees with social distancing and masks
ALSO: PLEASE PARK in one of the nearby municipal parking lots – We’re trying to keep the health food store parkling lot car-free so we have room to sit and drum!! Thanks!!
- Luce Home Furniture and Design – Learn to make your home “Designed to Sell” with a Staging class – FREE CLASS- Bring your own Chair and BYOB – 6pm
- Me Too You Consignment – ALL clothing, shoes and handbags are 25-50% off.
- Soups on Main – FREE Organic Ice Pop for the first 50 people who stop by
- Czigmeister AND Manskirt Breweries – $1 off a drink with proof of purchase at any BID businesses from that day (Thursdays only)
- Hackettstown Pet Store – Fish Toss…have some fun while attempting to win a GOLDFISH!
- Davila’s- Two slices of pizza and a can of soda for $5