Community Farmers Market at St. Mary’s
The Community Supported Farmers Market At St. Mary’s, Hackettstown – EVERY SATURDAY 8:30am-1:30pm July – Nov – on the grass field at the corner of Cook Street and High Street.
Featuring vendors and products from:
- Godlewsky Farms – bringing an expanded selection of just picked local farm fresh produce and herbs at affordable prices. Godlewsky’s also offers memberships in their CSA Veggie club.
- Hackettstown Health Food – Fresh on site juicing of fresh vegetables and fruits along with Smoothies and health products
- Sweet-Niche Bakery – with a selection of turnovers (using local farm fruit), brownies, cookies and donuts
- SpoonMeSoups – all soups are small batch crafted using all natural ingredients. Soup offerings include Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan selections, offerings include Caribbean Pumpkin, Gazpacho, Thai Coconut Carrot, local Cauliflower and Cheddar and many others
- Fontanarosa’s fresh locally made Pasta & Pasta Sauces and over 15 varieties of fresh Ravioli, including lobster, crab, Spinach Chorizo, Fig & Goat Cheese and Grilled Pear & Gruyere to name just a few
- Silverbirch – bringing fresh locally made Pestos & Humus including Basil, Roasted Tomato, Garlic Scape, Cilantro Almond and Spinach Artichoke and Beet Hummus. Silverbirch uses fresh locally sourced organic produce.
- Free Roam Eggs from Mini-Mac Farms
- Weeble Wobble Honey Farms featuring their local honey, handmade natural soaps & lotions and fresh flowers and floral arrangements
- Well-Sweep Farms brings to market a large selection of their herbs and perennials from the familiar and unusual to the rare and exotic. Well-Sweep is considered to have one of the largest collections of herbs and perennials in the country.
Coming Soon: grass fed beef and Chicken from Pittenger Farm.
And selections from Nutty Novelties and their all natural gourmet nut butters in 11 different flavors.
For Further Information please contact our Market Manager, Becky Tapp at 908.619.9844 or email email@example.com