Hackettstown will celebrate its diverse and exciting dining options with Restaurant Week “Passport to HKTWN” from Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July
Restaurant Week highlights the quality and ethnically diverse restaurants in town. This is a great way for locals and visitors alike to experience restaurants in Hackettstown, ones they love and ones not yet visited. Visit a participating restaurant and order from a specially designed Restaurant Week menu or any highlighted specials to enjoy the tastes in town and show your Passport to receive your stamp!
KICKOFF RESTAURANT WEEK WITH US, Friday, July 14!
2017 Participating Restaurants:
(Menu links or details as available; ask about Restaurant Week in restaurant if no menu listed here.
- Bea McNally’s * – 109 Grand Ave – 908-813-1900 -RW – July 14th – July 30th Check www.beamcnallys.com for daily specials • 3-7pm Happy Hour
- China Garden – 80-60 Main Street – 908-850-9099
- C&L Subs N Grub – 127B Main St – 908-269-8164 – $10 2-Course Lunch
- Enzo’s Pizza – 903 High Street – 908-850-0010 RW Menu
- Frank’s Trattoria – 80-60 Main St – 908-852-2405 – Regular Menu
- Greene’s Beans Cafe – 313 High St – 908-979-0022 – Drinks Menu & RW Specials
- Hong Kong Palace – 192 Mountain Ave – 908-850-4212 – Luncheon Menu
- James on Main * – 105 Main St – 908-852-2131
- Leo’s Lunch & Cafe – 268 Main Street – 908-269-8877
- Mama’s Restaurant & Cafe Baci * – 260 Mountain Ave – 908-852-2820 – RW- Menu
- Marley’s Gotham Grill – 169 Main St – 908-852-2446
- The Pandan Room * – 100 East Moore St – 908-850-5999
- Philly Pretzel Factory – 150 Mountain Ave – 908-269-8780
- Stella G’s * – 186 Main St – 908-813-0625
- The Grove Gourmet Deli – 516 Willow Grove – 908-452-5905 – $10 2-Course Lunch
- TOPO * – 218 Main St. – 908-850-5888
- Wasabi – 80-30 Main Street – 908- 850-8080
* UPDATE: Order an approved healthy menu item through the Choose Healthy program at these locations during Restaurant Week and you’ll receive 2 stamps: Mama’s Cafe Baci, The Pandan Room, Stella G’s, Bea McNally’s, TOPO, Mezza House, James on Main.
Share your meals and dining experiences using #HKTWNfoodie.
PASSPORT TO HKTWN (+ Prizes)
Navigate all the fantastic choices with a Restaurant Week Passport to HKTWN, collect stamps from each restaurant for chances to win prizes!
Where and how do I get my passport stamped?
Passports are available at participating restaurants (see above), Plus the BID office, 219 Main St.
Where and how do I get my passport stamped?
Visit a participating restaurant and order from the featured Restaurant Week menu or related specials. At the end of your visit, present your passport and your server will “stamp” your passport.
How many stamps do I need?
To get everyone started, each passport comes with a free BID stamp for automatic entry into the prize drawing. Each stamp stamp collected is an additional raffle entry into the HKTWN Restaurant Week prize drawing. The more stamps you collect, the more chances you have to win prizes.
Do I need a stamp to enter the Passport to HKTWN contest?
No, each passport comes with a free BID stamp for automatic entry into the prize drawing. The more stamps you collect, the more chances you have to win prizes.
Where do I return my passport to enter the prize drawings?
Return your Passports to the BID office no later than July 31, 2017 with contact information. Passports will be entered into raffle drawings for prizes. Please send photos of filled Passports via Facebook, email or send actual passports by hand or mail to: Hackettstown BID, 219 Main St. Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 908-850-5004
How will I know if I won a prize?
No need to be present for prize drawing. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
- $50 BID Bucks good at any BID business in town.
- Gift Certificates 18 winners will receive 1 of 17 gift certificates ($25 – value) to the following restaurants:
- Bea McNally’s
- China Garden
- C&L Subs -N- Grub
- Enzo’s Pizza
- Frank’s Trattoria
- Greene’s Beens Cafe
- Hong Kong Palace
- James On Main
- Leo’s Lunch & Cafe
- Mama’s Cafe Baci
- Marley’s Gotham Grill
- The Pandan Room
- Philly Pretzel Factory
- Stella G’s
- The Grove Gourmet Deli
Gift certificates provided in partnership with Choose Healthy Warren County. These restaurants offer healthy menu options during Restaurant Week and all year long.
Passports available at participating restaurants (see above) and BID office, 219 Main St.
Upon completion of Restaurant Week, Passports received by July 29, 2016 will be entered into a random drawing for prizes. Please send photos of filled Passports via Facebook, email or send actual passports by hand or mail to:
219 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
For more information on being a participating restaurant, click here to download the application or contact Yoli Worth at the Hackettstown Business Improvement District, by phone: 908-850-5004 or email: email@example.com.