Hackettstown will celebrate its diverse and exciting dining options with Restaurant Week “Passport to HKTWN” from Friday, July 15 through Sunday, July 24, 2016.
Restaurant Week highlights the quality and ethnically diverse restaurants in town. This is a great way for locals and visitors alike to experience restaurants in Hackettstown, ones they love and ones not yet visited. Visit a participating restaurant and order from a specially designed Restaurant Week menu or any highlighted specials to enjoy the tastes in town and show your Passport to receive your stamp!
KICKOFF RESTAURANT WEEK WITH US, Friday, July 15!
Stop by the Gazebo on your way to your dining destination this Friday as we host a Restaurant Week Kickoff evening with entertainment by local group, The Stone House Gang Band, starting at 6:30pm.
2016 Participating Restaurants:
(Menu links or details as available; ask about Restaurant Week in restaurant if no menu listed here)
- Ashley’s Restaurant – 229 Main St – 908-979-1550 – Regular Menu
- Bea McNally’s * – 109 Grand Ave – 908-813-1900 – M-F 11:30-5pm $7 Lunch, select items • 3-7pm Happy Hour, 1/2 price apps, $1.50 off all drinks • Come enjoy Bea’s new patio dining!
- C&L Subs N Grub – 127B Main St – 908-269-8164 – $10 2-Course Lunch
- Enjoy Creperie – 205 Main St – 908-452-5855 – Regular Menu & Specials: Sweet Rose Crepe, Chocolate Chip Pancake, and 1 ice cream scoop with every crepe
- Frank’s Trattoria – 80-70 Main St – 908-852-2405 – Regular Menu
- Greene’s Beans Cafe – 313 High St – 908-979-0022 – RW Special Drinks Menu
- Hong Kong Palace – 192 Mountain Ave – 908-850-4212 – Regular Menu
- James on Main * – 105 Main St – 908-852-2131
- Mama’s Restaurant & Cafe Baci * – 260 Mountain Ave – 908-852-2820 – Mama’s RW 3-Course Menu
- Marley’s Gotham Grill – 169 Main St – 908-852-2446 – RW Menu
- Mezza House * – 190 main St – 908-269-8141 – Regular Menu
- The Pandan Room * – 100 East Moore St – 908-850-5999
- Philly Pretzel Factory – 150 Mountain Ave – 908-269-8780
- Prickly Pear Restaurant – 80 Main St #30 – 908-979-0003 – $10 2-Course Lunch, $35 3-Course Dinner
- Stella G’s * – 186 Main St – 908-813-0625
- The Grove Gourmet Deli – 516 Willow Grove – 908-452-5905 – $10 2-Course Lunch
- Emma Mexican Restaurant – 233 Main St – 908-674-5450 – Regular Menu
- TOPO * – 218 Main St. – 908-850-5888
* UPDATE: Order an approved healthy menu item through the Choose Healthy program at these locations during Restaurant Week and you’ll receive 2 stamps: Mama’s Cafe Baci, The Pandan Room, Stella G’s, Bea McNally’s, TOPO, Mezza House, James on Main.
Share your meals and dining experiences using #HKTWNfoodie.
PASSPORT TO HKTWN (+ Prizes)
Navigate all the fantastic choices with a Restaurant Week Passport to HKTWN, collect stamps from each restaurant for chances to win prizes!
Where and how do I get my passport stamped?
Passports are available at participating restaurants (see above), BID office, 219 Main St., WRNJ Radio, Centenary Stage Company, Czig Meister.
Where and how do I get my passport stamped?
Visit a participating restaurant and order from the featured Restaurant Week menu or related specials. At the end of your visit, present your passport and your server will “stamp” your passport.
How many stamps do I need?
To get everyone started, each passport comes with a free BID stamp for automatic entry into the prize drawing. Each stamp stamp collected is an additional raffle entry into the HKTWN Restaurant Week prize drawing. The more stamps you collect, the more chances you have to win prizes.
Do I need a stamp to enter the Passport to HKTWN contest?
No, each passport comes with a free BID stamp for automatic entry into the prize drawing. The more stamps you collect, the more chances you have to win prizes.
Where do I return my passport to enter the prize drawings?
Return your Passports to the BID office no later than July 29, 2016 with contact information. Passports will be entered into raffle drawings for prizes. Please send photos of filled Passports via Facebook, email or send actual passports by hand or mail to: Hackettstown BID, 219 Main St. Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 908-850-5004
How will I know if I won a prize?
No need to be present for prize drawing. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
- Cooking Class at Prickly Pear
(1 winner will receive 2 tickets for the September cooking class)
Are you feeling prickly? How would you like to learn from a professional chef how to prepare, season and cook a four-course dinner? And then right then and there, enjoy that dinner with a couple of friends…Once a month Prickly Pear Restaurant hosts a cooking class at 6:30PM at Prickly Pear Restaurant in Hackettstown.
- $50 BID Bucks good at any BID business in town.
- Gift Certificates 7 winners will receive 1 of 7 gift certificates ($50 value) to the following restaurants:
- Mama’s Cafe Baci
- The Pandan Room
- Stella G’s
- James on Main
- Bea McNally’s
- Mezza House
Gift certificates provided in partnership with Choose Healthy Warren County. These restaurants offer healthy menu options during Restaurant Week and all year long.
Passports available at participating restaurants (see above) and BID office, 219 Main St.
Upon completion of Restaurant Week, Passports received by July 29, 2016 will be entered into a random drawing for prizes. Please send photos of filled Passports via Facebook, email or send actual passports by hand or mail to:
219 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
For more information on being a participating restaurant, click here to download the application or contact Yoli Worth at the Hackettstown Business Improvement District, by phone: 908-850-5004 or email: email@example.com.