- promotes the town and its existing businesses as well as recruits new ones to fill the needs of Hackettstown residents
- seeks to improve the physical aspects of the town, such as building facades, and promotes our historic designation
- researches and analyses economic and demographic data
- communicates with local businesses
- applies to grant opportunities
Board of Directors: As stated above, there are ten positions available on the Board for business owners. These positions come up yearly based upon a rotating two-year term.
Volunteer/Committee: Residents can serve on committees based on their background and interest. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and find your best fit.
Board Meetings: Residents and community members are welcome to attend the monthly board meetings held on the first Tuesday of each month at Town Hall. The BID makes a serious effort to listen to and understand issues and concerns for the betterment of the Hackettstown community.